- 1 lb ground beef or lamb (or mix of both)
- 1 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint, chopped (optional)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp allspice
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Olive oil
- In a food processor, pulse onion and garlic until roughly chopped.
- Add parsley, mint, salt, pepper and allspice and pulse until parsley is finely chopped.
- Place the beef or lamb in a medium sized bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Work together with your hands until thoroughly combined. Form into sliders or cylinders.
Grill or pan fry them the same as you would a hamburger.
Serve with pita bread.