Skip to content
Back to top
Once you try this potato salad, you’ll never want to eat the mayo laden version again.
- 5 pounds russet potatoes, peeled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 bunches green onions, chopped
- 2 bunches Italian parsley, chopped
- Juice of 5 lemons
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Put scrubbed potatoes in a pot and cover with cold water. Boil until tender when pierced with a knife. Cool and peel. Cut into large bite sized cubes.
- In a bowl whisk all the other ingredients. Toss in the potatoes and the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Best served cold.
- *this is a note to remind myself to try adding cilantro